Update on tranny swap in CXU

Noble1

Ok so we swapped a 13 sp in place of the Eaton automatic.  Well we initially removed the trans computer as well. 
had to jump the starter to start it with a switch.  Most everything works good.  
missies are 

no speedometer.  
no engine brake.  
Engine will only rev to 1750.  
and  no cruse control.  
Ok been using it this way until today   

put the trans computer back on the truck and just bolted it under the cab   Hooked the Speedo back up and now we have a speedometer and the engine will run up to 2100   

my question is can we jumper some of the transmission sensor wiring to make it think it’s in a gear so the cruse and Jake will work?
anyone have the schematics of the transmission harness?  

Edited by Noble1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be looking to alter the parameters in the engine ECU, change the trans in it from autoshift to manual, should fix your starter issue if it's not looking for a signal from the trans ecu.

I take it was a 3 pedal autoshift, or you've bolted the clutch pedal in? Jake's need speed, clutch and throttle sensors to work usually, as does cruise.

The right bloke with the right program would be able to sort this out quick smart for you.

See how you get on