CH600, tracing an air line

west illini

I have a 1993 CH600 with a sleeper for a farm truck .  The air line that feeds the drivers seat has a leak where it enters the cab through the floor, but the leak is not accessible .  I have not been able to trace the source of this air line so can replace it, or at least disconnect it

can someone help me 

thank you 

I'm curious??   How come you cant pull the line and follow it back to the tank? if you have a small bulk head connector in the floor, thats no biggie, they still sell them, or you can remove it and install a grommet and new line to the tank, and add a regulator to the tank port to protect the system..   jojo

• Like 1

I apologize to all .   I didn’t see replies for a couple days, and wasn’t sure how notifications worked on this site .  And got hot and heavy in harvest. 
i did get it resolved .  With the help of a friend we did trace the line to under the carpet at the door .  A mouse had chewed the line.  Actually chewed the lines on both sides of the truck ( drivers and passenger seat supply lines) .  The truck had sat for a couple months this summer, not being needed, which gave the critter the opportunity.  ( yes I caught him) 

Again my sincere apologies, for the delay in update .

Edited by west illini
Misspell
  • Thanks 1

It’s a grain hauler that isn’t used daily , do this isn’t the first time Mickey was around .   ( I kept a trap there )

We kept trying to find where the line went .   Pulling and playing with the  known end inside ,  couldn’t see anything moving beyond the end we saw.  So we started pulling up carpet at the edge  , and , there it was .