Supply pump for endt675 (237)

I have a Bosch APE pump on my 237 and it’s needing a fuel lift pump. Is the lift pumps for the e6 engines the same as the older engine? Looks like it would be other than the output line is coming out the top of the pump instead of the bottom. Thanks 

b61fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Larry, yup haven't been here in a while, Talked with Ron Bogan and said if I need a part he would fix me up. I was looking on the Bay and I seen the e6 pumps were almost identical. Just fishing for some info to see if the robert bosch pump would fit the american bosch, probaly not... haha. Got to show Aunt B some lovin' she croaked going down the highway just like it was out of fuel. I think now that the primer pump might be the culprit. 

15 gears...no waiting!

Mine was weak a few years back and wouldn't keep pressure under boost.  I mounted a small pressure gauge to my air cleaner(tube running under the hood) to be able to monitor it running down the road.  It would drop under full boost.  A reman pump fixed that issue.

I know some trucks have dash gauges but with a B dash there is no room for it.

Talked with Ron when he was over for Ashland show.  It'd been a few years since I have seen him also.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"