2010 MP7 low power, irregular idle

Chase1210

Hello everyone, I have a 2010 Mack CXU613 with an MP7 in it.  Has less than 500,000 miles on it.  I bought it a year ago and have had these issues since I owned it, finally getting around to fixing stuff.  In the year I've only put about 3,000 miles on it.  Here is my list of problems: 

-lower power than I would expect it to have. but I've still been able to put 3000 miles on it grossing 80k or more.

-boost maxes out at 20 PSI (on the dash) fully loaded with the pedal all the way to the floor.

-sometimes loses fuel prime overnight (more often than not)

-it always wants me to do a manual regen (I've tried manual regen numerous times, it will complete a regen and light will go off briefly then tells me to regen again)

-if it sits an idles for longer than a few minutes it will start to do an odd, off-balance idle.  It will stay like this until I bring RPMS up.

Here is the list of things that have been done to try to fix some of these issues(that haven't made a difference): Brand new Mack 7th injector was installed, DPF removed and cleaned, fuel filters changed, new boost pressure sensor installed.

Any help on where to go next would be appreciated.  Thanks

Just for kick's...  unplug the EECU plugs and see if there is engine oil inside the sockets on the EECU...  Do you have a list of codes?  if so , post them...  Cups and injectors is highly possible..  when the DPF was cleaned, was a forced re-gen done using PTT or equivalent, along with a soot level re-set and a 'learn data reset'??  how about an EECU software update?..       just curious,  wouldnt the engine be an MP-8 in a CXU??  no biggie, just curious...   I guess its an '09,,  no DEF,,,   jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
more content needed