2004 cx613 waterpump pulley size

Larry H

Question

I need a water pump and the mack dealer gave me two part numbers 316GC3193 and 22200632. Of course there isn't one on the shelf anywhere close but all of the ones I'm looking at to order are showing the 5.3 inch pulley but the one on my truck seems to measure the closer to the 5.9 size. My rough measurement with a tape measure with it on the truck is 5 3/4 . Anyone know if it should be the 5.3 or 5.9 I'm wondering if the wrong one was put on or is the 5.3 an upgrade to the factory design to turn faster with the smaller pulley. Gotta get going I've been down way to much the last couple months and now this. Thanks for any info I appreciate it 

4 answers to this question

Thanks Mackpro, I seen two different pulley sizes and the same parts number interchange. Some were listing the 2004 and 2005 years as the 5.9 pulley. Mine has the 5.3 after some hillbilly calipers were applied to it I got a better measurement.  Appreciate the answer helps a lot. Everyone is backorder but have found a couple places on the internet that have them in stock. This group is a great resource I'm lucky to have found thanks again!