CH 613 ENGINE SHUTDOWN

My 94 CH 613 Engine Shutdown Light comes on after driving a few miles the electronic malfunction light have been on for a few days before the engine shut down began to show up with blink code 2-2. I can drive the truck going through gears and it seems like the truck wants to stall almost just rolling can’t get it out the gear that it’s in I can push the clutch in pull it out of gear the truck seems like I would come back to life or just stall all out I make a complete stope cycle the key back then to the start position truck fire right back up. What would be the cause of this? 

18 hours ago, Dirtymilkman said:

2-2 is coolant temp sensor. Check wiring around sensor and harness,  make sure it's not rubbed through. Could also be bad sensor. It's trying to shut u down when driving. 

Thank you for the suggestion will check the sensor thanks again. 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:59 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

2-2 is coolant temp sensor. Check wiring around sensor and harness,  make sure it's not rubbed through. Could also be bad sensor. It's trying to shut u down when driving. 

9048FB75-011E-4F26-9414-984530C37703.jpeg

C15B8D72-6971-401B-9E99-A5B433840BB4.jpeg

On 6/1/2022 at 8:59 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

Think I found my issue take a look at the pictures the wire going to what I believe is the coolant temp sensor back of the water manifold correct? @Dirtymilkman

Edited by msbulldog601