Tech tool password change...... Waiting forever

steeler

I've been waiting 2 1/2 weeks for support to call me back about changing the email on my account. 

I've called twice, they just say they are busy and somebody will eventually get to me. 

My password expired a few weeks ago with the mandatory change, I never knew anything about a mandatory change I guess because the old email we set up with years ago is no longer in use. 

So since I can't get into the email they have on file, they must change the email on our account. They are supposed to be calling me to verify my info, but almost 3 weeks now?! Are they that busy?! This is killing me having to use a bosch scanner in the meantime. It's going to bite me soon when I need to do something the bosch won't do! 

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get this resolved? They don’t call you back….You call and wait for help. What number are you calling? You can reset yourself. If you haven’t logged in for a while they lock out your account and then you have to call.