Hi Everyone

Guest MACKAMOKE

Guest MACKAMOKE

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike Wallace I grew up a trucking company brat and love all big rigs.

I don't work in the industry. (life is funny you know) But I started collecting and restoring antique tractors

and found that my dually no longer cut the mustard to haul some of the heavier pieces around. So I aquired a 1973 GMC Brigadier 9500 and a drop deck trailer. Truth be told I like the truck better than the tractors now. I hope to someday get a antique mack to restore. My GMC has over a Mil. but runs like a top. And it's an easy shift with a fuller 10 spd. but that Mack is in my blood. (I've even got a bulldog, can you guess his name?). :mack1:

My dad ran fuel before fresh/frozen for years and had Macks Autocars and Brocks during those early years and I was small so all I could say was "Mackamoke" :SMOKIE-LFT:

Thanks all, I look forward to chating in the future.

Mike

Hey! Welcome to BMT!! Glad you found us! There are lots of great folks and tons of info about Macks here! But don't be shy...we'd love to hear about the GMC too! We love ALL old iron! Enjoy...and post some pics if you get a chance.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

My name is Angelo j. Sposta, I am a professional firefighter in Port Chester N.Y. I have collected and restored trucks for over 25 years now. out of the 40 or so trucks that i own my pride and joy will always be the B , THAT IS THE 1957 B-95 OPEN CAB 1,000 GPM PUMPER#1070 that was the first fire truck I Learned to drive. after knowing where she was, I was able to bring her home to port chester in 2000. she made her first trip to littz pa. to the all mack muster and a few trips to magungie after that. with gas prices the way they are she has been resting ever since. I was able to get a real nice 1968 R685T red dump truck with a 237 turbo to pull the B around. the final piece this year is a trailer. my son will tell you about MADDOG in his introduction . hoping to talk to all soon A.J. :bulldog1:

HI IM ANDREW SPOSTA IM 12 YEARS OLD THE YOUNGEST SON OF A J. MY OLDER BROTHER AND I WERE BROUGHT UP INTO TRUCKS. MY FAVORITE TRUCK THAT WE OWN IS A 1968 R685T WITH A 10 FOOT DUMP BODY POWERD BY A 237 TURBOED MACK ENGINE AFECTIONALLY KNOWN AS MADDOG . :bulldog1:

THE TRUCK IS PAINTED BRIGHT RED AND LOOKS AWSOME PULLING THE B-95 AROUND .THERE'S A NICE SET OF PICTURES IN HARVEY'S B MODEL FIRE ENGINE BOOK. ME AND MY FATHER ARE NEW TO THIS SITE AND LOOK FOWARD TO TALKING TO ALL OF YOU. :mack1:

:SMOKIE-LFT:

HI IM ANDREW SPOSTA IM 12 YEARS OLD THE YOUNGEST SON OF A J. MY OLDER BROTHER AND I WERE BROUGHT UP INTO TRUCKS. MY FAVORITE TRUCK THAT WE OWN IS A 1968 R685T WITH A 10 FOOT DUMP BODY POWERD BY A 237 TURBOED MACK ENGINE AFECTIONALLY KNOWN AS MADDOG . :bulldog1:

THE TRUCK IS PAINTED BRIGHT RED AND LOOKS AWSOME PULLING THE B-95 AROUND .THERE'S A NICE SET OF PICTURES IN HARVEY'S B MODEL FIRE ENGINE BOOK. ME AND MY FATHER ARE NEW TO THIS SITE AND LOOK FOWARD TO TALKING TO ALL OF YOU. :mack1:

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Hey guys, It's nice to hear the younger generation talk trucks. My son Maxim loves my old superdog and runs the 490 shovel and skidsteer. I let him run the truck on the road the farm is on(not alot of traffic) and he's 10 going on 16,Tim :thumb: