'58 B87 and others for sale

no association to me ; just passing info. once again  JOSEPH EQUIPT in NH has a few more macks for sale. '58 B87 has the reversed  trans discussed in another topic while back. main close to driver aux to rt.  '65 -B81; 62-B75 and others. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

no association to me ; just passing info. once again  JOSEPH EQUIPT in NH has a few more macks for sale. '58 B87 has the reversed  trans discussed in another topic while back. main close to driver aux to rt.  '65 -B81; 62-B75 and others. 

I see the LTL is still there. possibly his numbers are too high? 

quite surprised this week end watched some of the mecum auto auctions, seem to me prices were low/reasonable. could also be a bad sign of the times. a $200K  bentley ??when new sold this weekend for 30K.  I'm a "66 shelby GT-350 (blue with white 10in stripes) man myself. by '67-68 they started with the slopey nose 

On 4/3/2022 at 10:24 PM, mechohaulic said:

Soundslike he may have some b 61 parts too