Blue Mack Granite/pinnacle seats

Does anyone have a part number for a complete seat or the seat covers for the blue seat with the black diamond plate pattern cloth like used in the Granite and and Pinnacles. I'm looking to put some in my one superliner as they'd match the diamond tuck blue interior perfectly. Ps, I am well aware there are upholstery shops around. I'm looking for part numbers to try and get oem covers or complete seats.  ThanksScreenshot_20211128-205119_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a88ee909cdf2e2574c8da951850bac78.jpgScreenshot_20211128-205119_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a88ee909cdf2e2574c8da951850bac78.jpg

Screenshot_20211128-205119_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Yoos Brothers Construction

I just searched through dex and other places that I thought might have them listed and found nothing.  You're probably better off searching for used right now especially if they are National brand seats.  I just got the bottom cushion and cover for an oe peterbilt seat after 4 months on backorder and it showed up with the totally wrong cover.  The Mack accessories catalogs used to have seats listed but the only pdf catalog I found is too old.