Help ID Mack / Raybestos Clutch

I have new a Raybestos 15" 1-1/2" 10 spline clutch disc that is labeled VL 1517 10 2 79.  I'm guessing VL 1517 is the part number and 10-2-79 is the date of manufacturer.   It came in a Mack box that's in really tired shape.  The part number on the box may have been 368D or 3680.  I bought it for my 55 Brockway with the 5 speed Fuller 5A430 trans.  The only problem is that it's too thick so I can't use it.

Would anybody be able to identify this clutch based off of the Mack or Raybestos part number?  I tried to find a vintage Raybestos clutch book but the only one I could find was on ebay for $300...

Any help would be appreciated!

Tom

IMG_9790.jpg

IMG_9789.jpg

IMG_9788.jpg

Sorry can’t help you but it does look like a Late 70s early 80s box back then Mac parts man told me Mack likes to put their own part numbers on everything and change it from the original manufacturers number That’s the reason there’s two different numbers  I know that’s not much help but that’s all I got … Napa is usually everybody’s last resort bob