wiring problems

johnw

Hi everyone, I don`t know if this the right place to post this but here goes. I a 2012 Mack truck Granite series that was stolen about a year and a half ago. We got our drilling rig back pretty much intact only thing taking was 2 batteries and the Mack radio. The problem i have is that they cut the radio harness and took the the radio. Another radio was purchased and bought an aftermarket plug because mack dealers could not get me one. My question is where can i get a radio wiring diagram for this 2012 Mack? I called my 2 local Mack service centers and they even stated their Tech`s even have issues finding them. Please Help....

is it the music stereo?    if so ....  expose all of the wires and record the color's and tracer's and look for a Vulva  stereo/with the harness, and 'relate' the wires to the color code.... or am I just talkin out my a$$ ?   jojo   oh yeah then use PTT to tell the truck it has a new stereo...

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed

7 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

is it the music stereo?    if so ....  expose all of the wires and record the color's and tracer's and look for a Vulva  stereo/with the harness, and 'relate' the wires to the color code.... or am I just talkin out my a$$ ?   jojo   oh yeah then use PTT to tell the truck it has a new stereo...

this haha

• Haha 1