Mack B-75 inner fender extensions

Hello, working on a 1965 B-75, regular cab. Do the B-75 trucks have slightly bigger inner fender panels? We did not take this truck apart, was somewhat of a basket case from 30 years ago or so. The ones we have do not fit.  Does anybody have a set not too far from South Jersey? Thank You

Yes there are a few different size inner fender panels I may have an extra pair B73 and B75 are the same I believe, ill measure them if you don't find any closer to you I'm in western North Carolina, the little fender extensions are a different problem they are scarce and I do not have any but there may be some in South Carolina

On 11/23/2021 at 8:10 AM, D-Day said:

Yes there are a few different size inner fender panels I may have an extra pair B73 and B75 are the same I believe, ill measure them if you don't find any closer to you I'm in western North Carolina, the little fender extensions are a different problem they are scarce and I do not have any but there may be some in South Carolina

Franklin?  You know these guys???

red.jpg.2b2d8cd612dd855f2e7320acea28209d.jpggreen.jpg.a5ffd98d714b2133edad6f36f97d32a3.jpg

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Yes that was at the Cherokee show those 2 are from Franklin I did not take any pictures my phone can not post them for some reason it is a small show but always good to see there are a lot of interesting things that show up there sometimes 2 nice B 61s the red one is Pete Rizzo and the green one is Wayne English AKA Cornpatch 

14 hours ago, D-Day said:

Yes that was at the Cherokee show those 2 are from Franklin I did not take any pictures my phone can not post them for some reason it is a small show but always good to see there are a lot of interesting things that show up there sometimes 2 nice B 61s the red one is Pete Rizzo and the green one is Wayne English AKA Cornpatch 

These were actually taken at Brad Wike's show a few years ago.  I usually see these guys at most local shows.  They are really cool and always let the grandsons look their trucks over thoroughly.

Glad to see some more local folks on here.  I go through Franklin pretty regularly on my way to Helen (a favorite weekend getaway for me and the wife).  We both grew up in Cherokee County (Andrews, Murphy, Hiwassee Dam), and went to Franklin once in a while for one reason or another.

Need to see some pictures of your trucks!

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."