First post

Truelove

Hello, new guy checking in. 

Not a Mack owner but I'm in the market for a dump truck.

I drove a single axle triplex B model a couple times in about '82 whilst the regular IH was getting its engine rebuilt, and have been interested in macks and old trucks since I was a kid.

There's alot of stuff in the northeast, any guesses on what it cost to ship a truck to SE kansas?

Thanks, John

28 minutes ago, terry said:

Looking for a tractor or dump, single or tandem axle? need to be a little more specific.😄    terry:MackLogo:

I'm needing a dump truck. 

There's a fairly inexpensive B81 on fb (under 10k) the add says it runs good but prolly would need everything else. 

Screenshot_20211020-214142_Facebook_copy_810x1710.jpg.c004f2115909e7d6e407777fec702fce.jpgScreenshot_20211020-214059_Facebook_copy_810x1710.jpg.36bf33d045ab5250d5529655f0946a9c.jpg

Not wanting a project, I figure anything I get will need tires at least, but not wanting to get into brakes etc right off the bat.

it would be for personal use, (non commercial in kansas) but will still have to go thru inspection,  so will have to keep away from junk frames.

I'm also checking out a DM800 in PA (guy also has an Autocar with quadbox) and there's a couple of closer R models but the adds are vague.