Driver side door

yes you can ... these hinges are a bit tough to change out so make sure the replacement hinge is tight...  I suggest doing the bottom one first,  and getting a helper or damn good bungies or rope to hold the door to do the top hinge..  jojo

Thanks.  Mine is a RW613 and I have an opportunity to buy a RWL722LST as a parts truck.  The guy said it was an 88 but the tag on the engine said 84. They both have the E9 400. Am I wrong to think that things like the door hinges, exhaust/muffler mounts, wiper motor,air horns and cab lights are interchangeable?

no you are not wrong.... I get surprised at time's when I thought the parts would interchange....  what it does, is tell me I don't know what I thought I know... anyway... you do have 2 E-9's....  that is great... like I say a lot.... there is a lot of guy's here that know a boatload more than I do... your in the right place,... jojo

Thank you.  I'm no mechanic.  After years of working for other guys I was able to buy my own truck last year.  She's old, but she's a Mack. I have enough experience driving but not too much keeping them running.  This site and you have been a gift from God. Kinda like a neighbor who wrenched on them back in the 80's. Thank you for all the advice!

Edited by ChesterChop
Grammatical
  • Like 1