2001 100th aniversary edition

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2021 at 1:09 PM, 880joe said:

Would anyone on here know the production numbers of the 100th aniversary edition visions

Are you asking how many were made or the serial #'s ?  My 100 year anniversary Vision is 007901

There were also differences in US and Canadian 100 year anniversary options available. 400 were made available for the US market and 100 for the Canadian market.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 880joe said:

Just how many were made

500 were allocated to be built  I will ask our friends at the Mack Museum how many on the 100th Anniversary "GSO" were ordered. 

Most editions come out with a build ceiling. The CL Elite Limited Edition I'd another example where 500 were hope to be built but only 147 were ever ordered.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, 880joe said:

Just how many were made

According to the professionals at the Mack Museum, only 358 of the alloted 500 100th year Anniversary Mack Visions were built.

I've got some neat pictures and documents regarding the roll out of the 100th Anniversary but this site won't let me upload them. Somedays it works, someday it doesn't.