Mack firetruck chassis

Ky x driver

Question

I have a farm wagon that was built on an early Mack firetruck chassis. By early I mean it has mechanical brakes that are rigged to work if pulling it loaded. It uses 20 inch open Dayton rims with 750-20 tires. The hubs are 8 spoke 4 lugs on each wheel. There are old script Mack hub caps on all 4 tires. Based on pictures I've seen I believe it is a 30 or 31 but I have no idea of a model. Any help appreciated. Btw I think it was right hand drive because of the location of the brake pedal.

5 answers to this question

On 10/2/2021 at 1:24 AM, Ky x driver said:

I have a farm wagon that was built on an early Mack firetruck chassis. By early I mean it has mechanical brakes that are rigged to work if pulling it loaded. It uses 20 inch open Dayton rims with 750-20 tires. The hubs are 8 spoke 4 lugs on each wheel. There are old script Mack hub caps on all 4 tires. Based on pictures I've seen I believe it is a 30 or 31 but I have no idea of a model. Any help appreciated. Btw I think it was right hand drive because of the location of the brake pedal.

I suspect we'll never hear from you again....

• Like 1