Ambac Dynatard Termnal

My Dynatard works great at lower rpms but no so great at higher rpms. I’ve replaced the terminal that threads into the injector pump that the wire attaches to, no improvement. I’ve heard that there is a terminal inside the Ambac pumps that goes bad. Anyone come across this issue? If so, is it hard to replace?

38 minutes ago, Paul prinzo said:

My Dynatard works great at lower rpms but no so great at higher rpms. I’ve replaced the terminal that threads into the injector pump that the wire attaches to, no improvement. I’ve heard that there is a terminal inside the Ambac pumps that goes bad. Anyone come across this issue? If so, is it hard to replace?

Low-speed operation being great, high-speed operation being rather poor is very common. Nature of the Beast, this is not a Jacob's engine brake.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.