AnyOne have e6 4v or 1990 Rd690s repair/services Manual FORSALE???

Sehka77

Question

Hello ,looking for repair or service manual for 1990 Mack rd690s  with e6- 300 with t2080  transmission  looking to buy any repair/ services manual for truck or engine ?? Any one have any please send me a message  thank you 

19 answers to this question

I have 3 large sets of Mack tranny books, rear ends and suppliment books that I got from mack schools...  these books are in mint condition. 200-300 series tranny's, 92-93, 200 crd and 112-113 rears, maintenance and lube books,  but no engine books to sell. I wouldnt know how to price a whole set because individually they are worth over $1000.00...  beleive me, I am not looking to screw a buyer, but I dont want to give them away either, and would rather keep the set together if its going to the right place where it will benefit many needs..  I welcome other opinions, on the value... im kind of a mack stuff hoarder, so it may take some prying to get them, however i have an antique truck im fixing up and could use a few bucks...  jojo

I know you were looking for 1 or 2 books...  I may not be the right seller for you... however. the whole set can be had for $500.00.  minus any engine books...Please understand where i'm coming from on the price. Jojo

Joey Mack thanks for you reply..I did see the books you have . Might not be wat I'm looking for at this time .it's great collection and understand what you mean. .. I looking more for engine and transmission & truck manuals for my truck ..

Yes I did , I  will try to do some research  but I believe that  book will help ... Ill need one on the t2080 an 90 rd690s .. mainly because fuse box doesn't have a diagram or anything label and don't know what does what ? Any idea?

as afr as a chassis book, I dont have one.. One of the best books to have is a: Maintenance and lube book.. It is the "Bible' if you will..  I can get that book number too,  you need one!! I also have a lot of electrical schematics, so if you get specific with me I can scan some and send them to you,  I'm not concerned about money, rather would like to help a Mack Brother.. jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed

Yes please get book number on maintenance and lube would greatly help. I have 1990 rd690s w/e6-300 .. last time I had backup light and  beeper wouldn't work , put power directly  both work so had to be a fuse mostly everything works on truck but when to look fuse panel and nothing label or no decals so no telling whats what..also have few issue with **red shutdown button on@ start up.. have good oil pressure,  not over heating,  tranny not overheading , every is fine runs good .. basically some sort of electrical issue .. truck has a kysor switch if your familiar I notice the coolant switch at radiator is un plug might the issue but want electric schematic on the e6-300  engine and possibly cab to see how's everything wired 

ok, the electrical in your truck is very basic, My schematics are newer, sorry...  there should be 2 buss bars on the firewall by the steering shaft.  there you will find all wires for the whole truck. the reverse wires I think are on pin #11. my suggestion would be to take time to i.d. the wires and what they do and write them down, there are little plastic posts right next to the studs with numbers stamped in the end. should be 2 rows of 16...  so basically, repair every eyelet that needs it, one at a time.. I just did this on an 86 RW that needed an electrical upgrade. I did not need schematics... pin 5 and 10 should be power with the key "on" for example.. you can use those posts to power reverse lights if needed, or whatever...  protect the circuits as you see fit. I dont think yours is old enough to have buss bars under the fenders for the hood, but, mabey.. get familiar with the accesory relay in the center of the dash, the relay on the firewall, and the ground breaker on the firewall. Knowing these will help a bunch.  jojo