Mack aset e7 egr delete resistors

West

I've been deleting some 04-07 mack aset engines with block off plugs and plates. 

Can I add resistors to the mass airflow and temp sensor to truck the system into thinking its within range to keep the light from coming on? 

5 hours ago, West said:

I've been deleting some 04-07 mack aset engines with block off plugs and plates. 

Can I add resistors to the mass airflow and temp sensor to truck the system into thinking its within range to keep the light from coming on? 

No experience here, but I have heard that resistors do the trick 

About 10-15 years ago I spent a lot of time trying to figure this same thing out . This was the days of many trips to Radio Shack for resistors . The temperature one was somewhat easy , I had it set to around 250 degrees. The flow meter side was a totally different thing . In the engine ecm it calculates and sets a target flow that the flow meter should be reading , if the target flow was 12 pounds and the actual flow was 2 pounds you got a fault code for low EGR flow.  I believe the target and actual flow has to be within 10 pounds of each other of you got the fault code . The target flow as always changing due to engine load and rpm. I thought about putting the flow meter sensor in the aftercooler  piping and seeing if it would read close enough. I lost interest and sent all my stuff on this so called EGR delete to a guy on here from up north, he was way smarter than me but I believe I gave up too after a while.