Regen issues MP8

Brad Carpenter

Hi all I am stuck here hoping someone can help. I have a 2015 CXU613T with and MP8. I replaced the DPF filter with a new one had the DOC cleaned by our local Mack dealer. I installed a new AFT2 injector (it was leaking) and I have the Mack software in my pro link ultra. Im trying to reset the soot level and it says completed but still shows level at 132 percent? So the truck keeps calling for a parked regen I have let it do it several times as well as did a manual with pro link but nothing changes. When looking at the data I have 0.00 inlet pressure on DPF and 95.00 on outlet? I thought bad delta snsor and replaced it also blew shop air through tubelines and they are clear. But with new delta sensor numbers dont change. The truck also shows 0.00 ppm on NoX inlket and outlet on bank 1 and bank 2. I went ahead and replaced both NoX sensors and nothing has changed. The exhaust flow at the diffuser tip is strong and the engine runs excellent. Im sure that I dont have an exhaust restriction. Im at the point of sending it to our Mack dealer but wanted to see if anybody can shed some light on this for me, maybe im missing something??

Thanks Brad

Can you check fuel pressure with the pro link?Low fuel pressure to the HI Mod.  This issue can be so much more ,Anything from egr cooler restricted  (Dirty) the sensor for mass flow on the venturi and venturi tube plugged Turbo partly stuck ! Sometimes you just got to start at the beginning ! 

Just sayin! 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:36 AM, fjh said:

Can you check fuel pressure with the pro link?Low fuel pressure to the HI Mod.  This issue can be so much more ,Anything from egr cooler restricted  (Dirty) the sensor for mass flow on the venturi and venturi tube plugged Turbo partly stuck ! Sometimes you just got to start at the beginning ! 

Just sayin! 

I cant see that fuel pressure