2006 Calender

ok so i just bought my father the new calender..... i was very dissapointed with it!!!! the pics look like they were on a moniter then a picture taken with a crappy 35mm camera i think it was a waste of money not trying to knock the site but it looked like it was put togther by a 9 year old

Guys, I gotta admit that I wasn't pleased with the quality of the calendars either! However, we were limited to the quality of the photos that the owners submitted...most were only 300 DPI or less which made the results kinda grainy. Some did turn out nice...

We showed some calendars off at the Lititz Show and everyone agreed that we should go ahead and sell them just to cover the cost of printing and shipping. Everyone agreed that it was better to have a Mack Calendar with poor photos rather than no calendar at all.

I can tell you that we learned from our mistakes and that next year's calendar will be amazing!! This was the first attempt we have done at a calendar. I really think they turned out OK considering that all the photos were emailed back and forth several times!

I hope you all can enjoy them for the quality of the trucks in the calendar rather than the quality of the calendar itself!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK