New Antique Truck Magazine

A warm Holiday Greetings to you all! I am Mark Woods, truck driver and truck collector. I am formerly the Secretary of the Antique Truck Club of America and editor of Double Clutch. I am starting my own antique truck magazine – Shifting Gears. This publication will be a full color insight about the antique truck hobby and trucking history. Meet people who love trucks as much as you do. Travel down yesterday’s highways with tales of trucking’s past. Get acquainted with fellow wrench turners.

The first issue will feature Tony Youngblood’s restoration of the #1 production Dodge Bighorn. Shifting Gears will also feature FREE COLOR for sale and want ads for its subscribers. The first issue is due out March 1, 2006. A yearly subscription of 6 issues is only $28.

As a start up special, I am taking free want and for sale ads for the first issue. You may send your ad to: Shifting Gears, P.O. Box 700, Ingomar, PA 15127

You may contact me at shiftinggearsmag@yahoo.com

A warm Holiday Greetings to you all!  I am Mark Woods, truck driver and truck collector.  I am formerly the Secretary of the Antique Truck Club of America and editor of Double Clutch.  I am starting my own antique truck magazine – Shifting Gears.  This publication will be a full color insight about the antique truck hobby and trucking history.  Meet people who love trucks as much as you do.  Travel down yesterday’s highways with tales of trucking’s past.  Get acquainted with fellow wrench turners. 

The first issue will feature Tony Youngblood’s restoration of the #1 production Dodge Bighorn.  Shifting Gears will also feature FREE COLOR for sale and want ads for its subscribers.  The first issue is due out March 1, 2006.  A yearly subscription of 6 issues is only $28.

As a start up special, I am taking free want and for sale ads for the first issue.  You may send your ad to:  Shifting Gears, P.O. Box 700, Ingomar, PA 15127

You may contact me at shiftinggearsmag@yahoo.com

Mark, Good luck with the new magazine. There is always something interesting going on in the antique world. Love to see what you have coming out,Tim :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Great news, guys! I talked to Mark and he gave me my own column in the new magazine! It will be called "Mack Talk"

Each issue, I will have some info, discussions and featured trucks from the antique Mack world! I will be looking for content so if you would like to contribute anything to Mack Talk, just email me at: wmsi@alltel.net

If you have anything at all that you would like to submit to Mark for the magazine, you can email him at: shiftinggearsmag@yahoo.com

This is going to be an excellent publication and I encourage everyone to subscribe! You're not gonna want to miss a single full color issue!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK