I can see why there arn't more cl tractors on the highway (ugly) but the cl"s as a dump are awesome looking especialy with a little crome and paint. We have a company out east here that has red cl's with black trim and silver aluminun dump boxes (puts those k woppers and petes to shame). The company is rawson. They seem to have one of everything mack makes. They even have one t-800 but its no match for the cl's in appearance. So whats up all you dumpers why not more cl's? :mellow:

I can see why there arn't more cl tractors on the highway (ugly) but the cl"s as a dump are awesome looking especialy with a little crome and paint. We have a company out east here that has red cl's with black trim and silver aluminun dump boxes (puts those k woppers and petes to shame). The company is rawson. They seem to have one of everything mack makes. They even have one t-800 but its no match for the cl's in appearance. So whats up all you dumpers why not more cl's? :mellow:

I have seen some CL dumpers around here in NYC but I dont think its ugly at all. The nicest and meanest looking CL I have seen yet was a ConEdison tri-axle tractor with a lowboy for hauling transformers and other power equipment. Dont exactly remember but I think it has 12x24's on it with a spoke hub's all around and a lift axle.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

yeah CL are nice ..im my opinion the nicest new mack you can get. My old boss had aCL heavy hauler tractor with E9 500hp was nice they sold it a few years back because of emissions, anothe rold boss of mine (ha) has a Cl log truck with pup that is sharp. And there was a CL triaxle dump truck running around here with a signature 600 cummins in it. it supposedly was a good runner.

I like em.. I see a few from canada in th etruck paers that had 425 cats it em too even saw a detroit series 60 in a canadian ad before not sure if it was glider they built or what. but nice trucks i believe the Cl have the 13" straight frame rails also ..or bigger.. I know that log truck had the bigger frame.

any how merry christmas

Deo

Keep on keeping on...

I remember Rawson had all R models with Ravens trailer dumps for years. Then with the CT. wieght laws they changed to dump trucks. I think CL's look good as a dump but never got used to that half fender thing Mack thought of with the CH600's and Cl's. In the Putnam area was the first superliner I ever saw on the road. It was black and had a lot of crome back the late 70's and pulled a dump supplying sand to the black top plants in the area,Tim :thumb: