Getting to know my new to me 06 cnx613 vision

FlipO/OP

Question

Hey fellas new to bigmacktrucks 

I just recently purchased an 06 cxn613 vision  has 900k miles on it but had bottom end redone due to oil pump failure . I know the previous owner and he took cared of the truck very well and pretty much know what was done before he sold it to me. 
 I don't have a slight idea about these trucks specially the engine. He said it's rated to 485hp and not sure on the torque, it's an 13spd and that's about what I know. 
turbo is new, egr valve new, like i mentioned bottom end redone last year, clutch a year old, radiator new last year, Egr valve last year 2019.

can u guys tell me pointers and stuff I should look out for and what I can possibly do about the egr system, maybe a delete or modules or block it??? 

much appreciated 

2 answers to this question

Check the valve cover for HP rating. They didn’t make a 485, although certain 460’s stretched out past 460 horses. 

They (use to) make EGR disabling modules or you could block it. Not sure if OTR Performance still produces the AC delete module? 

Fairly good motor, little heavy on the emissions junk, but still better than an interim 4.