09 le Mack no Regen

Luke4780

Hey guys, i need some help. Can’t get this truck to Regen. It’s an 09 Mack le with an mp7. I’ve got fuel and air to the atomization module. And got fire inside the particulate filter. But no fuel getting to it. I don’t know what module let’s that atomization module open up and let fuel into the filter. I’ve tried 3 different atomization modules on this truck. And all of them do the exact same thing. I have fuel going to it. But not through it. And i have air coming through it. And i have spark in the filter. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

I have also problems with regen in cold,  on my 2010 D13,  the reason i came here in my desperation looking for help.  Did you check the aftertretment shutt off valve, you should have same on 09 MP7,   only EPA 2010  has AHI . left side behind the fuel filter assembly,, it has 3 fuel lines and 2 sensors.  Not familiar with Macks, but are very similar with Volvo D13 ; this photo i found looks identical with mine, here a photo i have on my phone. 

1.jpg

Volvo 1.jpg

Edited by Ioan

Shouldn’t be the fuel shutoff valve. I have fuel all the way to the atom module. Is there another module, that tells the atom module to open up and let fuel into the filter? And I’m using a computer and doing a forced Regen. And i haven’t tried it for 15 minutes. I figured if it was sparking inside the filter i should have fuel too. But didn’t. I’ll do another. Forced Regen and let it do it for 15 minutes and see if it starts dosing fuel.