Trying to understand MP8 horsepower

Hi,
I work for the DOT as a tech. I'm still relatively new to the big trucks, coming from an automotive background. We were trying to find out if there is a way in TechTool to see if I can view the current horsepower calibration on one of our dump trucks. I'm on TechTool 2.65 and can't find it. I also have access to TEXA software (from Diesel Laptops, Inc.) and can't find it in there. 

Does anyone know:
1- Is there any way to uprate or derate horsepower on a MP8 (M359, 12.8L MP8, Granite truck mfr in 3/2018)?
2- Is there a way to view the accurate, current horsepower setting for the engine? I can see the sticker on the valve cover that says 415hp @700rpm, but I wanted to see what the ECM says the horsepower rating is. 

Thanks for any pointers,

Bill

When hooked to the truck with Tech tool / PTT. Click on the “Test” icon , then click on “Service and Maintenance “. Then “ Product Information “.  Click on Engine Control Module “ . It will show current HP rating . Or look at engine label on valve cover. When a HP upgrade is done , the dealer is mailed a new engine label . 

• 1 month later...