F model cab lifting cylinders

Well since this truck was parked 25 years ago the cab hasn't come up and now won't go up, I was able to get it up using our loader with no damages after I had a leaking coolant hose after its first few jobs. But I need to re do the lift cylinders and latch cylinders because they all leak. I am planning on putting on an electronic pump because I found some for lift Gates on freight trucks rated @ 3200psi for cheaper than a used hand pump. I disasembled the pump and the bore of the pump is chooched. My question is, does anyone know what kit or where I can get a kit to reseal the lift and latch cylinders? Loving this truck and it's a blast to drive. Have it  hooked to the same trailer it has been hooked to since 1984.

1832.jpeg

1860.jpeg

• Like 2

Not sure if they are different, but I had a east coast f model. Any hydraulic shop should be able to rebuild the cylinders. However the small aluminum cab latch cylinders I was told are tough.  Some have small cracks that show up when they are rebuilt and have pressure. For the shop by me to mill a new body and fill the guts would be around 345 each.  Found a brand new pair on eBay for 40 bucks.

18 hours ago, Coenut said:

Not sure if they are different, but I had a east coast f model. Any hydraulic shop should be able to rebuild the cylinders. However the small aluminum cab latch cylinders I was told are tough.  Some have small cracks that show up when they are rebuilt and have pressure. For the shop by me to mill a new body and fill the guts would be around 345 each.  Found a brand new pair on eBay for 40 bucks.

I'll take the lift cylinders off in a few weeks when I'm back home and take em apart and see if the shop can get me a kit, I'm out of town for a week. As far as the latch ones go, the driver's side is dry and good but the pass. side has a decent leak from what appears to be the top so hopefully it's just a seal. If not I'll begin the search for a different set that will work. 

18 hours ago, Timmyb said:

Do you have a picture of the latch? I’m wondering if another model coe would fit or be made to fit. 

It looks like a pretty similar latch to others I have seen, I don't have a picture but it looks the same as this k100 picture I found.

13f7713c-7e93-4865-90ad-e410.jpg