clutch fan 2007 ch613n

First post here and looking for advice. I've got an 07 CH 613N with AC460 engine. Ive recently heard a strange noise that is consistent with RPM. It kind of sounds like a bad pulley or loose belt skretch, most noticeable in low to mid range Rpm . Changed both belt tensioners, new fan belt, A/C belt is about 1 year old and made no change. My first question is, are there any warning signs to the clutch fan failing and second the canister where you add engine oil sounds as if there is an impeller inside and when shut truck down it makes a noticeable groan noise along with vibration when hand placed on on it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank You, Tim Modine 

Pic of canister where eng oil goes in and where i get like an impeller winding noise on shutdown. Other pic is of a valve that goes to the coalescing filter, and does anyone know what the purpose of the valve is for? Image isn't my engine, its just used to reference for questions.

Thanks again if anyone has some information 

Tim Modine

img.axd.jpg

If your hearing that winding vibrating noise at shut down only it the centrifuge filter spinning and slowing down till it stops   Pretty common if you never heard one before to think something is wrong but it normal   Some seem to make more nois than others   Just remember that’s a filter so don’t forget to change it with you oil change I’ve seen some guys not know there’s a filter in there

• Like 1