Mack E6 4 valve, valve bridge and lash adjustment

I tried to set them at what I thought was TDC but when I turned it over the intake valves loosened also I noticed the valve bridges seem loose and I wasn't sure what those are to be set at, then I talked to a friend and he said he thinks there's a weird camshaft in that engine and that I need to follow the proper procedure so I stopped there

8 hours ago, southern truss said:

I tried to set them at what I thought was TDC but when I turned it over the intake valves loosened also I noticed the valve bridges seem loose and I wasn't sure what those are to be set at, then I talked to a friend and he said he thinks there's a weird camshaft in that engine and that I need to follow the proper procedure so I stopped there

The cam is for a Dynatard , Macks version of a Jake Brake.  The big nut on the dynatard adjustment , dont over tighten. It distorts the housing and keeps the piston from working. I forget the torque spec but isnt much. Like #30. I think it took a 1 1/16 or 1 1/8 socket.