Help! I'm trying to find parts for my differentials or a set of good used diffs. Barry is trying to find parts, but not having any luck. One is a CRDP92-165-55 (11KHA589P1), the other is a CRD93-166-25 (11KHA4145P1). I'm looking for the power divider cage, cams, etc. and the top gears for that carrier, and the differential hub assemblies for both carriers. Of course, I'll need seals and gaskets for everything. They're out of a 1960 H67ST. I really appreciate any help you can give.

22 hours ago, Rob said:

Is that the really long snout power divider? What ratio are the rears? 10 or 18 bolt fasterners for the differential to housing retention? I'll look at a couple of older chassis out back tomorrow to see what I have.

Yes, long snout, 4.50 ratio (I'm open to different ratio). 10 bolt housings. Thank you sir!

7 minutes ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

I think there may be a set of 4.50, 10 bolt here but not with long power divider

Do you have any idea what condition they're in? If the guts are in good shape I'd be very interested in them.

22 hours ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

I looked at rears today.  SWDL56, 4.50 ratio, long power divider (not air lock), 18 bolt, aluminum brake chamber mounts for pan cake type chambers not roto chambers (but, one mount is broken). They are complete from one end to other less brake chambers. 

Mine is also an SWDL56, except with 10 bolt housings. Here's a question: Does anyone know if I can take the gears out of the 18 bolt carriers and put them in my 10 bolt housings?

On 3/5/2019 at 7:42 PM, fuzzy buzzard said:

I looked at rears today.  SWDL56, 4.50 ratio, long power divider (not air lock), 18 bolt, aluminum brake chamber mounts for pan cake type chambers not roto chambers (but, one mount is broken). They are complete from one end to other less brake chambers. 

Could you pull the side cover on the power divider and see if the pinion gears are good? How much would you want for both carriers?

6 hours ago, Rob said:

Here is what I have. Pretty sloppy out there and can get some better photos when a bit drier.

I'll break into it if Tom cannot furnish all needed. These are 5.77 ratio so probably far too low of gearing.

Yes, you're right...pretty slow. Thank you!

On 3/9/2019 at 7:11 PM, fuzzy buzzard said:

Front axle is setting upside down on the truck frame. There is a truck on either side and behind. Need to tow back truck out to get loader in to front axle to set upright. Has been raining here for last 11 months so moving any thing around here is impossible right now.

Roger...let me know if things dry up down there. Thank you!!