Jerry W

Name is Jerry looking forward to reading the posts and checking out the gallery. Not an owner, but grew up around big trucks. My dad hauled freight back in the late 30's and early 40's and it always interested me with his stories about driving. I also grew up in a neighborhood that had a family owned trucking business mainly dealing with agriculture. Spent lots of time riding in old single axle I-H's and then B and F model Macks. Even learned to drive and old B67. Never did become a driver, ended up as a factory rat. But I still have a love for big trucks and build a lot of 1/25 scale rigs.

• Like 1

Welcome to the group! You can always post up a few of your scale rigs. We all like photos!   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE