B61 front brake drum for a budd hub

Sorry no part# in my inventory and it probably wouldn't help you much since those old parts are usually NLA.

In your case I'd look for the drum ID and shoe's width. Than try locating a modern drum of those sizes keeping in mind it must be for a stud piloting / ball seat hub. The ones used with hub-piloting wheels have larger stud holes and wouldn't seat proper on your hubs. I had an idea to spice the hole sizes difference with small tubes made by lathe but have never done it. And not sure it's good.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I doubt you're able to fit a Dayton drum onto a Budd hub weven with a spicer. Just ment Budd hubs were made with studs to center the wheel onto and later, starting from 1998 or so the wheel centers onto the hub, not alining by the studs. This is the style all new trucks use. And if you try looking for a new drum the most you see are for hub-piloting wheels. Those you can't use so look for the drum to install onto stud piloting "Budd" hub.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012