1983 Superliner

keg1

00y0y_cTjlNfL2pU7_600x450.jpg

00z0z_1OiP44A4sTC_600x450.jpg

3058.png3059.png3058.png3058.png3059.png3059.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

Rebuilt Mack 350 engine with 7000 miles on it, 9 speed Fuller trans, I believe 38,000 rears on camelback. New rear cab panel due to old one being cut down for sleeper, new roof and cowl panels due to very small amount of rust could have been repaired but I wanted it replaced. Dash has been recovered in leather and wood grain with whiteface gauges. Custom made overhead console with stereo, speakers and CB to replace factory plastic one. All of interior has been dynamated. New Alumitank fuel tanks. Have an aluminum wet line tank that can go with it. New y pipe and straight pipes with integrated mufflers. 4 new batteries. New brake lining, seals, brake chambers, and slack adjusters. 6 polished aluminum wheels. New grill denser. New windshields and rubbers for all glass. New air horns and cab lights. Currently working on running new wiring for headlights and turn signals when I have time. I planned on having new door panels, headliner and back panel made but can't find someone that will come to garage to do it and I'm not putting plates and insurance on it just for that. When I started this I tried doing everything right because I planned on working it and didn't want anything giving me problems but things have changed and I don't need it and don't like having it sitting around.$30,000 Price is firm I have way more in it plus a lot of time. show contact info

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by keg1
Added pictures
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...