mp7 code spn 105

I have a 12 mp7 in a granite that I keep getting an intake manifold temp sensor code. Occasionally its active. The sensor has been replaced as well as the engine wire harness. Checked my connections and grounds, all good. I took a temp reading on the manifold, 110 and the ptt gave me 124. Thoughts?? Thankyou!!

For the Nox code being FMI 13, replace the outlet nox sensor, it will be the one with the black connector . On nox sensors always remember , "Grey in the front and Black in the back". The newest nox sensors have a raised fence around the outside of the body , casted into the housing , remember to do a learned data reset or sensor calibration after changing sensor

• 1 month later...

The engine ecm in a way , gets to know various sensors and even the injectors and learns their usual readings and characteristics. When you replace one , it's a good idea to do a learned data reset so the ECM can relearn the new sensor . Not to confused with calibration codes which also need to entered when injectors are replaced on a MP engine. On engines sometime around 2014/2015, learned data reset was renamed and moved in PTT. It's under calibrations now and called something like sensor calibrate reset. Kinda confusing. 

• Like 1