Jump to content

T2090 Hose Question

Recommended Posts

Hoping someone can help me identify which hose from the top of a T2090 goes to the "Outlet" on the range change valve on the gear stick.

It is either the green or red hose in the picture below.  The range selector valve was removed but (unfortunately) nobody took a note of the plumbing. One of the hose ports on the range change valve is marked "Outlet" but I don't recall if it took the red or the green hose.

Can anyone help?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

on my truck the two lines on the right come out of the that center  block side by side top one going to the front of the rear housing other to the back 

line in front and bottom right go to shifter  supply go in the side of the big bolt or plug

Thanks BIBP - much appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...