Hey all.

jegster10

I just signed up here last night because I had a couple questions, Andy in the past when I have searched the internet this forum tends to pop up with the answers I’m looking for.

I’m in western KS, and have been around Mack’s my whole life, my grandpa used to own a dealership.  Needless to say we have a few dogs running around:

85’ RD E6-300 w/ Allison that has a Harsh mixer box on it.

86’ RS E6-350 single axle w/ Eaton 9 spd, top 2 gears are flipped so it will run about 90, puffer removed (the don’t check that stuff in KS) and turned up a little. Probably my favorite to drive at this point.

92’ CH axel foreward E7-400 w/ Mack 13 spd, it used to have Mack camel back w/ 4.42 rears but we changed it out to get air ride and higher gears so it would run a little faster.

83’ RW 3406 Cat w Eaton 13 spd, dump truck we use to haul manure and dirt around our feed yard, we just bought this on this past winter.

and our latest purchase, 1982 Superliner EM9-400 w/ TRDL1070 and 38k Mack rears that grandpa sold new to the previous owner, we found it sitting in a field not running for almost 20 years are are working on getting it back on the road which will be quite a project.

• Like 1