Sign in to follow this  
OJ Avery

OIL TEMP

Hi !! my first time here. I have a 12 granite with a mp7. I'm having high oil temps, but coolant temps are normal. The level is good. Where do I go from here?

thanks in advance for the help

O.J.

Me and Dickbuick were discussing this issue the other day. I found a Mack Bulletin on this and it requires a couple of software downloads from the dealer . I'll see if I can pull it up

It wasn't Dickbuick on here that I was discussing MP-7 oil temp but it was someone else on here. They had a 2012 GU with MP7 with high oil temp. We found a Mack Product Improvement Campaign PI0769 that came out in November of 2011 that has the new software for the AMC and EMS that deals with oil temp and a bunch of other issuses. 

Thanks mackpro, I'll call the dealer tomorrow and inquire. We have access to fleet impact but when I searched for that campaign, nothing came up.

The  Mack Product Improvement Campaigns expire after so long and they delete them out of the system. Because of this  I save everything Mack every sends me, all the way back to 2007.   However the software updates are still there to help resolve issue. 

• Like 1