Rear end ratio

Hi again everyone ,I am  looking to purchase a 1993 cl 713 Mack .it has a 425 cat,13 speed and 4.42 Mack rears on camelback springs. is this a good set up to pull Michigan gravel trains.(grossing 154000). My concern is that it won't go fast on freeway.are the 4.42s to steep? Truck is original to my knowledge.

Hi again everyone ,I am  looking to purchase a 1993 cl 713 Mack .it has a 425 cat,13 speed and 4.42 Mack rears on camelback springs. is this a good set up to pull Michigan gravel trains.(grossing 154000). My concern is that it won't go fast on freeway.are the 4.42s to steep? Truck is original to my knowledge.

How fast do you want to go with a Michigan train? With an overdrive 13 you should be good for 70 mph. And the Mack 4.42s are bulletproof.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is the older 13 speed correct?i think it has a .85 last gear.60-65 is good for me,but how many rpms. will it be turning.it has 11 r 22.5 low pros now but I can  Change them out to 11r22.5.thanks for input