Jump to content
  • 0

Fuel problem



98 CH 355/380

There is a little return fuel line from back of head to a fitting down by EUP's

Looks like 1/8" or so & braided I think, anyone know what Mack calls it?

Dealer I tried yesterday, couldn't find it/ wasn't sure what I was talking about, going to try different dealer tomorrow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...