:(

j_martell

....anyone in southern ontario looking for a super reliable EPA10 roll off truck thats been well loved??

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-heavy-trucks/cambridge/2011-mack-gu-813-triaxle-roll-off/1260938827?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

:(

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Hopefully you like the new SPIF spec'd truck . I haven't met too many people that like them. 

It seems to me that more people in our area are switching to the dual steering axles instead  of a steering lift axle .  

• Like 1

Keith 

I have a buddy that runs an "automated" SPIF dump, and he doesnt care for it....leads to some sketchy situations as to when the lift deploys.  More and more around here are going to twin steers.  If its GOTTA be on the ground, you may as well have some control over it.  The scrap dealer we haul to just bought a KW twin steer, and he says theyre not going back.  All the new trucks will be twin steer.

the granite sold today, so i had to empty my junk out of it, and drop it off to be safety and e-tested.

i hope its as good to the new owners as it was to me/the company.

istared driving it in 2012 with 36,000km, parked at Mack today with 247,96Xkm and 882Xhrs

IMG_0963.JPG

• Like 1

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

I'm sure it will be good to the new owner. It was well taken care of.

I bet you have a new truck soon. Please let us know what you get. ………………Even if its an off breed .

Edited by 85snowdog
spelling

Keith