Mack Jr 1 1/2 Ton And Bigger

does any body know how many of the Mack Jr's 1 1/2 ton and bigger were bilt?

I understand they were made by REO but I have found very little info on them. Number of them bilt, any thing like this. I have only found the sizes that were made up to about 3 ton.

I have seen some of the smaller ones at some shows but I can't remember seeing any of the bigger ones any where. I figure if there were a lot of them I would have seen one of them at one of the ATHS shows. There might have been one there that I missed I am not sure.

I had a request from a freind that is looking for some doors for one and he was asking about this. Will the door of any other cabs fit these cabs?

Bob Gil

If it ain't a MACK can it really be a truck????

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

Thanks Mike.

In looking at the pictures in one of the books it looks like they had two different cabs. Do you have any idea on the years each was made.

Have you heard of any doors that might be avaible for one of then. I will have to talk to him and see whitch body he has the flat, one piece windshield or the v shaped two piece windsheild. The cab look ver different from one another.

Bob

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???