Hendrickson beam suspension

Plowboy

.....no idea....lol.

both mine have Hendrickson, the granite has Haulmaxx and the RD is Hendrickson RS

they are both fantastic off road.  But, im lead to believe camel back is too, i dont know for sure, never been in one.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

The Mack dealer up in the northern part of N.H. [before the current owner bought them out] use to spec trucks with the Hendrickson because they are in logging country and the Hendrickson has a wider stance for tall top heavy loads. Also, in the day it was a lot easier to work on than camel back. With the camelback you had to remove the rear mount log loader to replace the frog leg before the new style came out. At least that's what I was always told.  I drove for a local logging company that use to be pro Mack when they were a construction company. He was Die Hard Mack until the log trucks. His theory was the camelback trucks leaned over bad with a load of logs where as it was great for dirt work.

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!