Cf Front Bulldog Pedestal

NJCF

I am a new Classic Mack owner of a 1977 CF686 Fire Truck. I am looking for the Pedestal that the Bulldog stands on between the rails on the front of the truck. I have the rails and the Bulldog. I tried through the local Mack dealership and he can't find the part. Any ideas where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

NJCF

I am a new Classic Mack owner of a 1977 CF686 Fire Truck.  I am looking for the Pedestal that the Bulldog stands on between the rails on the front of the truck.  I have the rails and the Bulldog.  I tried through the local Mack dealership and he can't find the part.  Any ideas where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

NJCF

I found the Bulldog and base for my 48 Mack pumper on Ebay, if there is not one for sale now one should show up soon.

David

1948 Mack Pumper

haha YES another CF guy!    Where are you from? thats a nice truck... please post more pictures, like of the cab and interior.  What kinda engine is in it, also gold or silver bulldog?

Thanks. I'm out of North East NJ. The truck is 100% Mack - drivetrain, cab and body. I have the gold bulldog to prove it.

What are the specs? id love to see pictures of it

I don't have the full specs yet. I sent away to the Mack Museum for the originals. It's originally from Pochuck Valley Fire Dept, Vernon Valley, NJ. I has a 1,000 GPM pump with a 750 Gal tank, 2 boosters, 5 SPD Trans, Jake Brake. It's about 32' long and cruises at 65 on the highway. I have posted some pictures earlier today.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...