1959 B61

d427

Unfortunately due to health reasons and lack of time, I must sell my B61. Truck runs well and I have spent over 5K in undercarriage work, electrical and parts. I have put less than 1K miles since all of work was done and truck seems to be very reliable. Engine is 673 with duplex trans and 5.74 rear. Has spin on oil and fuel filters.

Less than 1K miles:

New kingpins, bearings and brakes

All original wheels and hubs sandblasted and powdercoated with all new hardware

transmission fluid and rear end fluid changed

New belt and hoses and newer batteries

New wiring harness, Everything works including mint original dome lights

Extra Parts:

Heater box from another truck mint condition with heater core ( not sure about one in truck so I bought this one to swap in )

All new clearance lights, headlamps and correct frosted parklights from Watt's ( not installed yet cuz old ones still work )

Have extra speedometer and cables for tach and speedo. tach worked until cable gave out recently, speedo hasn't worked since I bought it so got one off ebay

Probably some little extras I'm forgetting. I purchased truck from Dennis at oldmacks in 2012. truck runs very well and clutch and transmission work great. Will run in 90 degree heat at 5-10 MPH for two hours and never go above 200 degrees. Asking 16K or best offer, Thanks

may21013 021.JPG

may21013 022.JPG

untitled.png

may21013 028.JPG

may21013 058.JPG

may21013 055.JPG

• Like 1

Truck is Denver,Colorado. Interior is nice as well. Completely solid floors and rocker areas. Also, very nice steering wheel. Sorry, pics are turned can't figure out why. All gauges are nice shape, fuel is only one that doesn't work. It is wired I just never got a new sending unit for it.

inside3.png

inside2.png

inside5.png

inside4.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...