Repainting the Aussie Value Liner

Dan,

I thought the truck had original paint on it when you got it? Are the original colors White and Red? It is a tough looking truck already, It will be Awesomely Tough when you are done!! Hope you are keeping the Dog-n-Lightning on top.

That is what I thought too on the colors. I noticed the frame is like the old RW, What year is it, I don't recall?

I was just working on the Superliner today, installing a new chain locker. It will just have a big chain locker on it for a year or so, no custom sleeper yet but planed. I'll have it at Salem with an empty trailer and run up to the border after the show. I just purchased two MH's just north of the border and pick them up then. The sleeper will be on hold and I what to get one of these MH's back on the road. This way I will have something to pull the trailer and other trucks when I pull the Superliner down for a reframe (20"longer and double frame) and add the sleeper then. It needed the extra length to look right with an 80" sleeper and I didn't like the spliced current frame, even though it was done right. About a year project for me. 

You get that Red LT done?   Any photos?