I Need A Truck Hauled:

Rob

I've got an early 70's RS700LST series tractor, wrecked, that needs to come from Billings, MT, to somewhere around central Illinois. I'll go as far as Des Moines, Chicago, or St. Louis to off load it but can't justify the time away from the shop to make the complete run myself. Really want to get this home before the snow flies so PM me with any interest.

The truck is wrecked, about a 200 inch wheelbase but does roll. I would estimate the weight to be about 11,000 pounds as it is a lighter weight single frame tractor minus the rear drop ins and most of the wheels/tires. There is equipment on sight to push it onto a trailer.

A single drop trailer would be fine without height issues.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got an early 70's RS700LST series tractor, wrecked, that needs to come from Billings, MT, to somewhere around central Illinois. I'll go as far as Des Moines, Chicago, or St. Louis to off load it but can't justify the time away from the shop to make the complete run myself. Really want to get this home before the snow flies so PM me with any interest.

The truck is wrecked, about a 200 inch wheelbase but does roll. I would estimate the weight to be about 11,000 pounds as it is a lighter weight single frame tractor minus the rear drop ins and most of the wheels/tires. There is equipment on sight to push it onto a trailer.

A single drop trailer would be fine without height issues.

Thanks,

Rob

I want to say "I need lots of things-get over it" so bad I can hardy stand it!..but i'm not gonna

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I want to say "I need lots of things-get over it" so bad I can hardy stand it!..but i'm not gonna

That would be appropriate if my post weren't a solicitation to place funds into someones operational budget; a.k.a. paying job. I think we all need those!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.