Questions on wiring diagram

I have the 8-MR-5660 wiring diagram for B61. My question is my truck is still 90% factory wired but some the color codes on the diagram do not match up with the factory wiring I have in my truck. For example the cut off/key switch shows

BLR, R, RG, BR. I only have three wires going to mine that are Red which I know that's coming off the starter button, a green and yellow. Are there different year wiring diagrams or am I just missing something?

Check it against this one for the 6/12 volt gassers.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/MusicVid/b60_gas_diagram.pdf

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thx, don't see any differences on what I'm looking at. Is there a abbreviation legend somewhere?

Give me some time and tomorrow I can give you some of the color codes in english. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm going to check more with my B. Some of the color codes don't seem to match what is there. I'll PM you the list tomorrow. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thank you Paul. Well the deeper I go the more confused I get. So the light switch I have is slightly different from what's pictured in the diagram, what Watts is selling as a replacement is way different then both. Sorry I should of prefased my post by saying I'm not very good at electral, I can read a diagram and replace as needed but if it's off I get lost easy.

Edited by medicpelle

Still looking for some guidance on this. Head lamp on said wiring diagram shows two wires...16W(2)G and a 14WB. So I'm gonna assume the (2) means two wires cause on my head lamp I have three wires but all three are the same gauge and all are black. They are in the factory loom so I'm confused with this diagram.