Popping Out Of Reverse

south woods

I Will have to see if i can get to the cover through the plate in the floor board of the cab.

Got the top plate pulled, forks and rails and detent are fine. only thing we could figure is the shifter isolater. When shifter goes into reverse it is hitting the dash and still not putting it all the way in reverse. Will get the part tomorrow and post back results. Thanks

Edited by south woods

Got the top plate pulled, forks and rails and detent are fine. only thing we could figure is the shifter isolater. When shifter goes into reverse it is hitting the dash and still not putting it all the way in reverse. Will get the part tomorrow and post back results. Thanks

Get a bunch of wet rags.... a helper and a good torch... Heat your stick shift until is hot enough to bend and bend it away back a little...... being ever so carefull not to melt shifter lines etc...

I know I know.... playing with fire in a cab is a no no... save the lectures.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Get a bunch of wet rags.... a helper and a good torch... Heat your stick shift until is hot enough to bend and bend it away back a little...... being ever so carefull not to melt shifter lines etc...

I know I know.... playing with fire in a cab is a no no... save the lectures.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Oooorrrrrrr....sawzall the offending piece of the dash... B)

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg