B-61 T Contour Cab Rear Window Gasket

Hi guys we are working on my B-61T contour cab had some issues with rust high in the corners of cab in rear Icut it all out and found a doner cab to cut up for patches it is all welded back together we had to straighten the roof some took out all the filler someone put in trying to check the fit of rear window cant find a replacement gasket anywhere it appears to be wider than a standard b model cab rubber Been to all my local glass shops and body supply spots no luck even at the b model store any info would be greatly appreciated Thank's Steve :(

Hi guys we are working on my B-61T contour cab had some issues with rust high in the corners of cab in rear Icut it all out and found a doner cab to cut up for patches it is all welded back together we had to straighten the roof some took out all the filler someone put in trying to check the fit of rear window cant find a replacement gasket anywhere it appears to be wider than a standard b model cab rubber Been to all my local glass shops and body supply spots no luck even at the b model store any info would be greatly appreciated Thank's Steve :(

Steve: Post a photo cross section of the gasket/seal with a note depicting actual measurements. I can usually come up with generic material that will work.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Steve: Post a photo cross section of the gasket/seal with a note depicting actual measurements. I can usually come up with generic material that will work.

Rob

Sorry cant send pictures yet I have measurements as close as i can get with a tape 7feet long 1and5/8 inches across outside. pinchweld area is 7/8inches deep and 1/8inch thick glass measures about 1/4 inch thick and sits in gasket about 1/4 if it would help you I can cut off a piece and send it to you no one in my area seems willing to try to help as far as auto glass shops and parts houses thanks steve